Popular Posts

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Plots of the Devil -Aagainst the Protection of Jehovah



It is no secret that ever since I was a little boy I had an opinion and because I was born into a family with an open mind, I was encouraged to express my opinion freely, openly and without fear. I can remember as a youth, I would call into the popular interactive radio program: "The Search Light," which was aired on the state own radio station: 705 Radio. On that program I will share my opinion about issues that affects the Community in which I lived. I would address topics that were political, moral, social and economical in nature.  I can also remember when I was 15 years old, I submitting and had my first letter published in the Vincentian News Paper: the oldest news publication in St. Vincent and the Grenadines; this marked, the beginning of my public writing.

I then joined the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force in 1994. Before my emergence into the Police Force, I have already been impacting lives in so many people in so many ways on the land of my birth. I have been a gospel artist with reoccurring performance in the Island biggest Gospel shown: Gospel spectacular which was hosted by Emerald Gospel group, which had the Victoria Park as its venue, Gospel explosion which was hosted by the Unity Gospel Group, which also had the Victoria Park as its venue. Both shows had thousand of patron from within the region as well as a wide range of internationally renowned guess artist. I also participated in the annual shows that were hosted by the other groups on the island.


I also organized and ran a Christmas Lunch program for the Homeless, Which saw my friends which included, Yvonne and Gideon Soleyn, Rosemary and Leroy Richardson, Glenroy Providence, Jerry Cuffy among others participating in this venture. Each year I will invest in providing meals for the homeless and with the help with my friends who are named above this was a success each time I did it. Every Christmas morning I will walk the entire length of Kingstown in an effort to seek out and informed the homeless of a free Christmas meal that would be provided at Bentic Square in Kingstown and they will show up and be treated with the courtecy and dignity they deserved to be treated with.

I can remember many people wanted to join into this endeavor, however; I try to encourage them to start their own program for it was needed. The last year I conducted this program, Peter Prescott along with the other regulars join me in the preparation and distribution of the meals.

I was never one whose actions were governed by money or personal benefits but I was always touched and I was always concerned about those who are less fortunate than I am. I have very little tolerance for those who abuse their authority, position, social status and finances to exploit the underprivileged or those who they are more fortunate than.

I know that I have rightfully offended many people with my objective writings, my vocal expressions as well as my actions. I also know that I am a target of revenge for many people whom I have so offend, especially some insecure members of the Bermuda Police Service (fortunately most of them were asked to retire), some with in the Royal St. Vincent Police Force, The Prime Minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines: Ralph Gonsalves and some of his cronies.

The unfortunate thing is; some of these people think it is with in their best interest, to ensure I fail at what ever I do and they go out of their way to try to sabotage anything they find out I am doing. I have seen the evil of their hands at work, and I have seen and heard when their quality control officers come around to see how their demon inspired plans had affected me.

They have sent their demons possessed associates to try and entice me to get involved in some foolproof investment and get rich quick deals, hoping I will lose my investments, they have sent anonymous bad reports about me to employers (some of which were fake employees I set up for the purpose) and they hoped that such will remain secret. I wish them all of the best in their endeavors.

I will remind those who have set themselves up as my adversaries that, I am serving and relying on a the Creator God, Jehovah, Yahweh, The Host High God who will opens door for me that no man can shut and If I am running a little late he will keep it open until I get there. This same God closes door that no one can open. There is not a Lillie that falls to the ground without his prior knowledge or approval. The winds that blow on the water does so only at his will; even though he commands the wind blow upon the water, the water dear not make a ripple unless he commands it so to do.

This is the God who holds my success in his hands; this is the God you are fighting against, yes HE is the same God that have been fighting my bottles and who continue to fight with and for me. It is totally impossible for me to lose, my success is assured, my happiness is already handed to me and there is nothing that no one can do to change this fact.

Have you ever wondered why your extensive foolproof plots and plans always seems to fall by the wayside, even when my life was in danger and with no help from me? Have you every wondered why your soldiers offten return to you with a reposr of mission unaccomplished? Have you ever wondered why even when I should be under tremendous pressure I am happy and going about as a free spirit? It is because my success is already a rap and there is nothing you can do to change that fact.

It make no sense sneaking around, for if you call me and asked me, I will tell you what I am doing and what the Lord has planned for me. I am not hiding from man nor demon that which the lord has already provided for me; the reason for my boldness is simple; who Yahweh blesses no man of demon can ever curse.

Only if you can see the confident smile of victory that is plastered upon my face as I write this article. So until your next plot against me fails; I will say to you, fight on my haters, may my God have sympathy upon you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment