Popular Posts

Thursday, October 25, 2012

AMBITION

 
Ambition is not bending over backwards, to fulfill the dreams others have dreamt for you; it is having the courage to dream your own dreams and the will to pursue them, no matter how complicated they may be.
 
Ambition is not walking the clear safe path, just because it is the road that is convenient for the crowd; it is having the will to make a road, where the majority thinks it is impossible.
 
Ambition is not accepting destructive criticism, when it is aimed at discouraging one’s effort; it is being able to laugh at the critics and work hard to prove that they were wrong.
 
Ambition is not being afraid of failure. It is realizing that failure is just another word, used to describe a person, who was afraid to try and try and try to achieve the attainable.
 
Ambition is not giving up on your difficult goals, because success always seems to evade you; it having the courage to following your dreams, even if you think, they are unattainable; remember, miracles can still happen.
 
Personalized Ambition
 

I will not bend over backwards, to fulfill the dreams others have dreamt for me; I will courageously dream my own dreams and develop the will to pursue them, no matter what.

 

I will not walk the clear safe path, because it is the road that is convenient for the crowd; but I will chart a new course and make a road, where the majority thinks it is impossible.

 

I will not accept destructive criticism, when it is aimed at discouraging my effort; but I will laugh in the face of the critics and work hard to prove that they were wrong.

 

I will not be afraid of failure; for I realize that failure is just another word, used to describe a person, who was afraid to try and try and try to achieve the attainable.

 

I will not give up on your difficult goals, because success seems to evade me; but I will dig deep within and find the courage I need, to pursue my goals, even if they appear unattainable. For I know miracles can still happen.

1 comment:

  1. Our ambition should be to rule ourselves, the true kingdom for each one of us; and true progress is to know more, and be more, and to do more. See the link below for more info.


    #ambition
    www.insgift.com

    ReplyDelete