Popular Posts

Monday, September 22, 2008

Accessing the Study “A Standard for Change”

To read the Story and view the above article double click on the pic.


Accessing the Study “A Standard for Change”

Ever since I join the staff of the Bermuda Police Service, in my capacity of a police constable I plunged head first into my duties. My main focus was to live up to the obligation of the oath I took while fulfilling my obligation to the community.

Those who know me well will attest to the fact that I am a community oriented person by nature. I have an eye for recognizing occurrences that can cause a potential problem; I also possess a keen sense of awareness for detecting and recognizing problems and the creative ability to provide solution to resolving the problems.

Whilst serving in the Bermuda Police Service I made some interesting discoveries which I compiled in a document titled “A Standard for Change” ‘A Four Year Study of the Bermuda Police Service.’

I decided to make the document available to the community. This document can be accessed at http://bpsstudy.blogspot.com it is my hope that the powers that be who have had access to this document for sometime now make good use of the information that is embedded within. It is also my hope that Bermuda will be better for it.

Allan H.F Palmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment